Degrees/Certifications, Endorsements & More
http://wendykeithdesigns.co.uk/wp-config.php.org University of Arizona
Bachelor of Arts Degree
General Studies Major with an emphasis in: Communication, Marketing, and Journalism
Diyadin Northern Arizona University/Phoenix
Post Bac Degree in Elementary Education http://skywaysmedia.co.uk/get-in-touch/
Received Elementary Teacher Certification
Received Early Childhood Development Endorsement
Sampere Spanish Language School; Madrid, Spain
Intensive Spanish Language and Grammar Course
University of Phoenix
English as a Second Language (ESL) & Bilingual Language (BLE)
Received ESL/BLE Endorsement
Northern Arizona University/Phoenix
Master’s of Education Degree in Counseling with an emphasis in Human Relations (MEd)
Master’s degree in Professional Counseling (MA)
Current and Diverse Trainings & More
- B.E.S.T. (Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique) Practitioner Training, May, 2021.
Certified B.E.S.T. Practitioner through Morter Health Alliance.
- Spiritual B.E.S.T. Practitioner Training, November, 2021
- Coach Training Alliance Certified Professional Coach (CTACC)
- Certified in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Through Metta Lane Mindfulness Academy, December, 2019
- Mindfulness Fundamentals Training, 2016, with Mindful Schools
- Palouse Mindfulness Training, 2016, in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- StoryPlay® and Hypnotherapy with Dr. Joyce C. Mills
- Blue Heart Body Temple Practice women’s groups and Heart of Courage Depth Mentoring Training Program with Karen Wilson, MC, NCTMB; President & Founder of International Association of Intuitive Entrepreneurs, IAIE http://iaie-connect.com/.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) with Arpana Greenwood in Anchorage, Alaska
- Body-Centered Coaching with Marlena Field, PCC, CPCC
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) training workshop at the Beck Institute in Philadelphia, PA.
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Children’s Services Network (CSN) (CSNAZ)
- Association for Play Therapy (APT) (AZAPT)
Currently a Volunteer Mentor at New Pathways for Youth.
Presented Mindfulness Tools for Afterschool, on October 20th, 2018, at the 26th annual School’s Out, Make it Count Conference, for Arizona Center for Afterschool Excellence.
Presented the StoryPlay® Life Skills Enrichment Program at the 2011 Arizona Afterschool Conference on November 19, 2011.
Presented StoryPlay® in the Classroom at the Play Therapy International (PTI) World Congress in Marrakech, Morocco on 5/20/10.
Volunteer mentor, 2012, at Phoenix Youth at Risk (PYAR) in the P.A.L.S. program.
Recently quoted in SHEKNOWS; a publication which helps empower women through articles and discussion related to women’s issues including beauty, relationships
Educational Article in One Planet Magazine on Ensuring a Child’s Success in School.
For more articles by Joy, please visit: Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com and type the name Joy Rigberg into the Search box. SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet.